P4Pro power issue?

Reaction score
I'm stumped. Thought I knew how to fix anything but...... I have 8 P4Pro cams to fix and ALL of them won't power on. No LED, nothing. Even the previous good upper main board won't power up. I even replaced the power board on the drone and still nothing. I've never had a need to upgrade F.W. and drone has never been flown before. Has anybody had this issue before???

I'm stumped. Thought I knew how to fix anything but...... I have 8 P4Pro cams to fix and ALL of them won't power on. No LED, nothing. Even the previous good upper main board won't power up. I even replaced the power board on the drone and still nothing. I've never had a need to upgrade F.W. and drone has never been flown before. Has anybody had this issue before???
No and sounds bit scary ,presume you still have shell apart I would track power with multimeter to where it stops and go from there,,,,,not recommended but tryed turning battery on before inserting into drone,,must press in fast so not to short nothing out,,I know there 3 boards left right and centre,I be checking this ribbon conection aswell where says power
1558225922980525724858.jpg

Reactions: jiminyfixit
Ianzone, thank you so much for the suggestion. I just put the shell back together after retrieving a small screw that fell down into the sticky tape on the copper shield, but I'm not bashful about going in there again.

Many cheers,
Jim

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik