P4Pro Plus and Litchi software Query

Reaction score
drone experts

We are in the process of taking our first drone test flight. Every thing going ok but in the flight path we created way points so the drone could pause/stop for 2 sec and take a photo. When the test flight completed the drone only took a photo at the start and end of the flight. All the other way points in between did not take any photos at the 5-6 way points even when they were programmed to.

Just wanted to know if 2 sec is too short for the drone to stop and take photo and thats why we are not getting more photos taken at the in between way points?

Sorry we are still learning as we go

Any feed back would be most appreciated

We are in the process of taking our first drone test flight.
Do you mean your first drone flight .. or first Litchi waypoint flight?
If you have never flown a drone before, I would recommend putting Litchi away and forgetting waypoint flying until you have more experience with the basics of flying a Phantom.

@MSPLitchi,
Welcome to the Forum!

I total agree with @Meta4,
If you are learning to fly the Phantom, I would not be using Litchi and would not be doing any mission flying.

If this isn't the case, here is a Litchi tip. Using curved waypoints, the Phantom never makes it to the waypoint. If you are seeing the Phantom do the 2 second pause, then it should be taking the photos. The other thing to look at is not taking video with in the same mission.

Hope this helps!

Rod

Thanks for the replies....Yes we are trying mission flights using Litchi. If we are going the wrong way about it then we didn't know that. Perhaps we should be giving DJI Go a shot but just thought if others more experienced with Litchi then they might know why the phantom is not taking photos at way points with a 2 sec pause along a straight line path?

Share your mission from the hub like this, this was a mission starting from my dads house, taking pictures of progress of eight houses being built in that was an open field.

Mission Hub - Litchi

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20