P4P writing slow to card?

Reaction score
Have one SanDisc 64gb card that just started writing slow from time to time. It gives you that notice in the Go 4 app.I have two of these cards and I'm pretty sure it's the same one that's doing it. I guess just go ahead and replace it right? Has anyone had this issue and it possibly be app related? Can't imagine that but ok. Or possibly how it's writing to the card on the bird maybe? Just curious if anyone has had a year old card go bad on them too?

Have one SanDisc 64gb card that just started writing slow from time to time. It gives you that notice in the Go 4 app.I have two of these cards and I'm pretty sure it's the same one that's doing it. I guess just go ahead and replace it right? Has anyone had this issue and it possibly be app related? Can't imagine that but ok. Or possibly how it's writing to the card on the bird maybe? Just curious if anyone has had a year old card go bad on them too?

Kev, what version of the SanDisk are you using? (I.e, ultra or plus (gray) extreme (gold) or extreme pro (black)?

I bought two of these a year ago or so. Both worked fine but now am getting an intermittent writing slow warning in the app. I need to mark the card to make sure it is just one of them and not possibly both doing it.

Check out the extreme or extreme plus. I had issues with the ultra. Extreme plus is great. I use that for my main and extreme for backup. Super fast
Well great then. I sure appreciate that Nickster! Surprises me that it would just start this a few weeks ago. Ill order some new ones today!

Reactions: Nickster
Kev, check the cards and make sure they don't have any tiny cracks in them. I had one that would fail sometimes, in only one of my drones. I started to examine it more closely and is was cracked about midway.
Turns out it worked only if it was under the right pressure

Reactions: KevMo Photog
Kev, check the cards and make sure they don't have any tiny cracks in them. I had one that would fail sometimes, in only one of my drones. I started to examine it more closely and is was cracked about midway.
Turns out it worked only if it was under the right pressure
And thanks for that too Techcop50. Never even thought of something like that. Just seems to me that this card would just start this out of the blue. And not just go completely bad at once!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik