P4P video recording issues

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just recently got my P4P and been flying it the last couple of days. I have been getting some issues in regards to my video recordings, and images. I'm getting massive black lines through my 4 of my images out for 30, and I can't open some of my videos? QUICK TIME prompt message "QuickTime Player Can't open Dji_0176.MOV". I'm using a 2 months old SANDISK Extreme Pro 64 SD card, I was using this same SD card on my MAVIC and had no issues at all. Should I reformat my SD card?

I've just bought this memory card and am having issues......won't record for more than about a minute before stoping(only recording in 1080) and what I have pulled off seems to not play on any player.......

I've just bought this memory card and am having issues......won't record for more than about a minute before stoping(only recording in 1080) and what I have pulled off seems to not play on any player.......

Hello, yeah my drone is doing the same thing. I had try formatting the SD card and still getting the same result. I will try another SD card and let you the outcome. I also try to play the files on VLC and it still doesn't work at all.

Reactions: El-Tel
Hey guys,

I just recently got my P4P and been flying it the last couple of days. I have been getting some issues in regards to my video recordings, and images. I'm getting massive black lines through my 4 of my images out for 30, and I can't open some of my videos? QUICK TIME prompt message "QuickTime Player Can't open Dji_0176.MOV". I'm using a 2 months old SANDISK Extreme Pro 64 SD card, I was using this same SD card on my MAVIC and had no issues at all. Should I reformat my SD card?
Typically the card should be a u3. Is this what u have? P4p camera needs something a little faster. For ref i have sandisk extreme pro u3 v30 works great and I just found out on DJI is website that it is one of the recommended cards.....also u should format in the drone thru app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik