P4P version 2 HDMI

Reaction score
I was under the impression that the P3 HDMI module fit the P4. However, with the P4P v 2, the base is quite different.

Did DJI pull something again or do I just duct tape it in place? (P3 module top, P4P v2 bottom)

IMG_7530.JPG

But of course. Interestingly, the diagram for the controller in the P4Pv2 manual is incorrect - it has an HDMI out whereas the one supplied only has a USB A plug and a micro.

Grrr.

Any suggestions on how to pair it via Occusync. Pretending it's a Mavic Pro doesn't seem to work even with the upgraded firmware.

Reactions: BMF-P4P
P4P version 2 and DJI Googles. I might not have the most upgraded goggle firmware. I have problems with DJI mangling of the English language and interpreted the screen to mean that I was completely updated, not that there is an update. Stand by....

The DJI Goggles aren't currently compatible with the Phantom 4 Pro V2. DJI is going to release a firmware update to make them compatible (at some point).

Ummmmmmm been following with intrest after watching this today,,this from utube clip
Screenshot_20180616-120343.jpg
,,,should mention I know they used the black racing edition goggles for this but you think it should work normal dji goggles

Last edited by a moderator:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj