P4P v2.0 - Video stops recording after 12 to 15 seconds???

Reaction score
So my new P4P v2.0 has suddenly started stopping the video recording after a few seconds every time.

I had it working fine and had made some 5 and 10 minute long recordings, but I can not seem to figure out what setting I may have changed or what is causing this to happen.
Also, as an FYI I have the GL300K remote (built in 5.5 inch screen - don't know if that matters or not.

Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

You just need to use a faster micro card. Either you swapped out your old faster card with a slower one without realizing it, or you upped your video resolution now to the point it needs a faster card. I had the same situation a few years ago.

You just need to use a faster micro card. Either you swapped out your old faster card with a slower one without realizing it, or you upped your video resolution now to the point it needs a faster card. I had the same situation a few years ago.
I did switch out the micro SD card. It came with a 32gb card and I had a 128. I will put the 32 back in and see if that does it.

Thank you

Thank you, that was the problem. I did a 20 minute recording yesterday.

Your help is appreciated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers