P4P+ V2.0 controllers

Reaction score
Website
www.jeffreysipress.com
I've had a few Phantom 4 Pros, and lost a couple so I have more controllers than aircraft. All are P4P v2.0. I have two 'plus' controllers with the built in screen. One is a GL-300K and one is a GL-300E. They appear identical physically. I don't know the difference. Only the K version links with my Phantom 4 Pro V 2.0's. The E will not. What's going on?

I've had a few Phantom 4 Pros, and lost a couple so I have more controllers than aircraft. All are P4P v2.0. I have two 'plus' controllers with the built in screen. One is a GL-300K and one is a GL-300E. They appear identical physically. I don't know the difference. Only the K version links with my Phantom 4 Pro V 2.0's. The E will not. What's going on?
A v2 will link with a K and an L.

Check out this chart.

Pretty odd. I've only purchased P4P v2.0 drones w/controllers, both the ones needing a device with the app and the plus versions. How did I get a GL-300E? I think I was duped on a deal. I might have been flying one P4P the whole time. They all had the IR sensors all around. I thought that was how you tell it is a v2.0.

Another very noticeable difference on the controller itself is the holes at the bottom. If you’re flying a phantom with a controller with no holes in the bottom, it is not a V2. Ocusync verses Lightbridge.

Reactions: gppms
As I understand it, the DJI decal on the top is silver for a P4P v1, and gold for a P4P v2

Or to be really safe, look up the serial numbers on the drone and controller, and check the chart in reply #2 above.

Reactions: JeffreyS
Either you got lucky, or not. Both are valuable with the right model. If you didn’t notice the difference, shows there is not much. Surprised

Reactions: JeffreyS
My p4p+ bought new has a gL300E controller, lost the p4p+ but wanted to ask about trying the GL300E with my regular p4p Obsidian which has a GL300F with it…Appreciate any input…Than you……….✌️

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers