P4P Tablet wont show what camera can see

Reaction score
Hello, I am new, i have a Phantom 4 pro and recently bought a new tablet identical to the old one a Samsung SM T280. But it wont show what the camera can see on the tablet, The camera on the drone is fine as it shows up on my phone but not on my new tablet. Can anybody please help as it is driving me mad?

Make sure you have "Developer Options" enabled and "USB Debugging" enabled in your tablet settings. As a note, the Tab A is quite honestly not up to par for a P4P. You need more RAM and a faster processor to handle the new app versions efficiently.

Reactions: Hounddog
Make sure you have "Developer Options" enabled and "USB Debugging" enabled in your tablet settings. As a note, the Tab A is quite honestly not up to par for a P4P. You need more RAM and a faster processor to handle the new app versions efficiently.
Thanks so much for replying to my message, i enabled USB debugging but unfortunately it did not work, still looking at a black screen, if you have any other advice i would be glad to give it a go,

Are you using 2 different versions of Android by chance?

I am using a Samsung SM T280 which is the same model as the last one i used which worked, but unfortunately i dropped it and it broke. Is that what you mean by versions ?

Android is just like any other OS. There are at least 4 active Android versions. Kit Kat, Marshmallow, Nougat, and now the new Pie. They are numbered as well.

Android is just like any other OS. There are at least 4 active Android versions. Kit Kat, Marshmallow, Nougat, and now the new Pie. They are numbered as well.
All i can find is Android version 5.1.1 but i cannot compare it to the old tablet anymore, I tried reinstalling the DGI Go 4 app just in case but still a black screen.

That is Lollipop....it's an older version. It should still be supported but just barely. The Go 4 app, as I mentioned requires more resources than what that can handle. IMO. Try updating the OS, first. Then try the app again. As I mentioned before the TAB A is really too slow to handle everything that is needed with the GO 4 app. Not much more I can tell you in that regard. I used a TAB A with my P3A at one point and had to ditch it, for better processing, speed and RAM. Otherwise it was basically useless.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik