P4P Tablet Help

Reaction score
i have zero experience with android tablets. what will work smoothly and DJI Go and Litchi without costing me an arm and leg?

size doesn't matter. I'm only using it for 1 type of flight-mode.

If you have more experience with iOS devices, those seem to work better overall. It's worth the extra cost IMO. Consider a refurbished iPad mini 4 if you're tight on cash.

Both devices have pro's and con's. Android is a little more picky so to speak, but if you get your tablet settings correct they work just as well as any IOS device, and you have more variety to choose from at a realistic and affordable price range. I am not anti-IOS by any means, I have used both, but generally speaking prefer Android, simply due to the variety of selection and price range.

i have zero experience with android tablets. what will work smoothly and DJI Go and Litchi without costing me an arm and leg?
size doesn't matter. I'm only using it for 1 type of flight-mode.
You need a tablet with plenty of RAM, a fast processor and Graphics chip.
The Huawei M3 will give you flawless performance for flying a Phantom.
Having a great screen and good sound are extra benefits.

Awesome, thanks for the advice. I already have a P4P+ but i need to be able to fly to specific GPS coordinates. After finding out that its impossible to install anything on my current device (transmitter with built-in screen,) I was advised on getting an ordinary remote transmitter, attach an Android tablet & I should have access to several 3rd party applications that will work. Can anyone recommend any apps that let you fly to specific coordinates? (ill be very close by, well within line of sight.)

Reactions: Jchlkw
If you decide to go with an Android mobile device, I have some tips here to help setup the device to run DJI GO efficiently.

Reactions: CocoTony

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20