P4P+ remote control GL300E (integral display)

Reaction score
This almost new (purchased 3/26/17) ) GL300E transmitter has the outdoor viewable integral display.

It also has an HDMI port.

Selling so I can buy a GL300F which allows developer SDK to be used.

$450.00 delivered to US address.

Dale

Attachments

• GL300E.JPG
    GL300E.JPG
    807.4 KB · Views: 803
Dale- I have the same RC that I would like to sell....did you receive any hits on your ad? I'm hoping you sold it and might have others that were interested?

I am interested to purchase a P4P plus remote controller (GL 300E).
If you have one for sale . Please contact me and let me know:
The Price
Is this a model for the American market (FCC)? Or European (EC)? Or Chinese (SRRC)?
Do you ship to Australia?
What are the shipping cost if any?
If so, when would it arrive in Australia?
Thank you
Bee

Hi Bee,

I am away from home for another week to ten days and can not look at the labels but I assume it is FCC version, after all I bought it here.

Will ship to Australia, just charge you actual extra cost. Will look into when I get home.

Dale

Thanks for your reply and the offer to investigate the shipping cost but because of the time lapse since my original email I have now purchased (at a higher price) another controller elsewhere from the US. This purchase cannot be cancelled and is well on the way.
By the way, I am may add that I too am totally dissatisfied with DJI policy and service and will be replacing my flying gear with another product.
Thanks again for your help.
Otto Remely

Hey, understand this post is old now. But wondering if there was one still for sale maybe? Would need postage to Australia postcode 7008 and would pay via PayPal cover fees inc.

Cheers adam

Adam, yes, still available, has been sitting on shelf . I bought GL300F just after I started this thread and have been using it.

Would be easiest if you email my wife to handle this, pull out the lowercase letters in this for her address: c%Ta*Hr&Sm^Ke(Dn @ r^Go(Sa!Qd)Gr#Au)Kn#Fn!Ae*Fr~C.com

Thanks

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20