P4P remote control firmware

Reaction score
Many here like me, you've held at bird firmware 103.xx.509. My remote has firmware 1.4.00.00 and it works fine with 509 bird firmware.

My remote died and I'm forced to buy a new one. I'm wondering if those of you who have bird firmware 509 can let me know what firmware your remotes have that is still compatible with it. Ultimately I'm looking to avoid having to upgrade 509 on the bird in case the new remote comes with later firmware than 1.4.00.00.

I hope my question makes sense. Let me know if you need clarification. Can you take a look and see what remote firmware you have if you've stuck with 509 on the bird?

It's the p4p I'm referring to here, not p4p+.

Thanks

My dead remote was updated in the process of trying to fix the problem with it. I learned my new remote has 1.4.01.00 on it, which is one tick above where I was with my previous remote. Hopefully that works in my favor. I'll know more next week when I get it.

Finally got resolution, which was accepting that the original remote was dead and buying a new remote, which has firmware 1.4.1.1 on it and upon pairing with my bird, no problems thus far. I'll take flight soon.

Reactions: Timinator

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic