P4p or second hand inspire 1 with x5 camera?

Reaction score
Hi guys, I’m coming back to drones after twelve months out...looking for the best possible image quality and ease of use. Used to have a p3a and got some reasonable results but want to take it up a level...a bit more cinematic!

Cheers,

Thom

Hi guys, I’m coming back to drones after twelve months out...looking for the best possible image quality and ease of use. Used to have a p3a and got some reasonable results but want to take it up a level...a bit more cinematic!

Cheers,

Thom
The x5 will most likely beat the p4p in most cases due to the 4/3 sensor as compared to the 1”.

However, the p4p will win hands down with regards to ease of use and transportability.

If you are licensed to fly drones above 2kg and are mostly going by car, the inspire 1 should be a good option. Also, the 2 operator possibility is great for serious filming. Otherwise, p4p should be a safe bet.

Both will be a definite and noticeable step up from your p3a.

Personally, seeing as you already have a drone, I would wait for the p5 which might be here this spring.

Last edited:
Reactions: thomasjones
The same question was asked here: Phantom 4 pro or Inspire 1?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4