P4P+ Controller Red Flashing Lite, and Beeping

Reaction score
I just picked up a P4P+ Controller on eBay as "damaged" with the red light flashing and the controller beeping constantly. I've Been online, and have already tried the C1-C2+Shutter button, as well as some others, but nothing is working.

Any ideas???

The sticks work fine with no odd feeling to them at all.

Reactions: inwardpoint
My brand new P4 Pro Vr 2.0 did this after 3 flights, and I sent it back to DJI. Net, there is something in the controller that has been jarred, and it's thinking the sticks are out of line.

You can try all the calibrations you want, but I don't think it will fix it. DJI needs to open the controller and make some sort of adjustment.

Odds are you won't be even able to start a sticks calibration in DJIgo4 as it will fail due to the constant beeping.

If you have tried the reset and it comes back to just red beeping (standard error code for controller which can cover a lot of different issues), you need to contact seller, or DJI and see about getting it repaired. Or a third party. Odds are it's a simple issue inside the controller, but opening it and attempting a fix could cause more problems unless you have experience with this type of work.

Paul C

What does the...C1 + C2 and the shutter button do ? And I'm assuming these all ha e to be pressed and held at the same time.

Sorry to jump a thread!

Press C1, C2, and shutter (top right button nearest antenna) on the controller and hold for about 2 seconds or so until it beeps (D-DDD), then turn the controller off.

This is the process to reset the controller. In some cases it will stop the constant beeping, other times it won't, like when the sticks have been somehow off centered or an internal part has been damaged that makes the controller think the sticks are not centered.

Paul C

Having same problem also when running Litchi getter gets warning that controller sticks out of calibration.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic