P4P Controller Issue

Reaction score
I have a brand new remote controller I unwrapped tonight, charged and attempted to connect to Drone. It says linking is successful yet the light blinks green and red, the app says Disconnected yet I can Start the drone and fly with the remote. Here is a video of what the light is doing. Any help is appreciated.

I had that when mine was new too. Don't be surprised if the battery does a quick update too. What firmware rev is on the bird out of the box?

Actually, instructions that I watched, said leave all on, while updating. First it did AC, then Battery, then RC, when I did the new one this week.
BQ

Some of us have ran into a problem where the controller won't connect to the drone because the drone updated and the controller didn't so the only way to update the controller is to turn off the drone otherwise you don't have to do that

Some of us have ran into a problem where the controller won't connect to the drone because the drone updated and the controller didn't so the only way to update the controller is to turn off the drone otherwise you don't have to do that

I see, this didn't happen to me, using DJI Go4 to update. The A.C. was updated 1st, then after the A.C. rebooted, it came back up showing 99% and did what I think was a "Battery Update" or it updated something, then finally it showed "Success". Then I saw the RC update flag in the upper right and clicked that. The update finished, then all was complete.

Maybe it was the whatever update that was supposed to run after the A.C. reboot, that did not complete and causes the hang UP?
BQ

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik