P4P+ can be pretty buggy

Reaction score
Out for a bit of practice this morning. Problems with remote controller calibration and problems with gimbal not pointing straight. Went through the calibration several times it never really seemed to finish - it would say done at the bottom highlighted in green like I should push it and when I push it nothing would happen - then when I would re boot it would beep letting me know, I guess, that it wasn't calibrated and would have to go through it again. A few times I started everything up, there was no indication that there was a problem, I would go to start the motors and nothing. Also, I had a simple two point waypoint set up and flying back and forth with the gimbal pointed straight down, that's when you can really notice that it's not tracking straight, looks like the copter is not flying straight but it was, it's because the gimbal is cockeyed. Did it over and over, sometimes it was right on sometimes not. When flying the way points I had the speed set at 12 mph in the waypoint Info box and the horizontal speed on the screen showed 22 mph. Frustrating.

Oh, one more. during flight could not change camera settings.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl