P4P camera settings dial not working

Reaction score
Good day
My camera settings dial has never worked and I need to painfully go into the camera settings manually to change the f stops.
Don't see any settings for this dial in the Dji go app 4.
Any ideas? Is this a hardware related issue that I need to send the controller in for repairs, or is this a software setting somewhere to activate it?
Thank you in advance.

I may well be stating the obvious but.....you do know that you have to press the wheel to select what you change don't you?

I may well be stating the obvious but.....you do know that you have to press the wheel to select what you change don't you?

I've tried pressing the wheel in, turned the dial but nothing happens, no response. I'll try again.

On another note, I noticed with the latest fw update, the option to link c1 or c2 to camera settings have been removed.

Tell me something, when you have all options closed, turn the camera settings dial, does it automatically bring up the camera settings?

no, it flashes up a warning saying the right dial is locked and I still have the option to link camera settings on the configurable buttons - using Android 4.0.7 with all f/w updates done

Last edited:
Good day
My camera settings dial has never worked and I need to painfully go into the camera settings manually to change the f stops.
Don't see any settings for this dial in the Dji go app 4.
The right thumbwheel has two operations.
You press the wheel (click, click) to select what you want to change (aperture, shutter speed, EV value etc)
When the field you want to change is highlighted in blue, then turn the wheel to adjust the value.

I have a P4P and a P4P+ and both of them get the same "right dial locked" errors. One of them is only a month old. I also get the "strong wind warning" non-stop.

I've also been getting the gimbal right dial locked errors lately. Not sure if it's the new firmware I installed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1