p4p c2 problem? Inconsistant c2 red light...anyone else?

Reaction score
Can someone please set their c2 to turn on/off front led lights(red), fly it in the air, and report if it is either non working or it works with a delayed/inconsistent response? I say fly it in the air because it works when it is on the ground, but once the bird is up in the air, it rarely responds to the on/off front lights with the c2 button. Here's a video of the problem I was experiencing. I'm not asking for help since this was already posted in DJI's forum, but I'm wondering if anyone else is getting this problem, and hopefully this can be corrected via firmware update.
EDIT 8:08 PM

Resolved:
light.JPG

Last edited:
hmm havent tried this. but don't the lights turn off automatically when you're shooting? at least mine does. i feel that theres much better use for the c buttons than toggling the lights. I'll give it a try later and share my findings

hmm haven't tried this. but don't the lights turn off automatically when you're shooting? at least mine does. i feel that theres much better use for the c buttons than toggling the lights. I'll give it a try later and share my findings
Please! thank you... I'm coming from the p3p, so it might be different. It was working for a bit after I switched it to tripod mode, but then it stopped working again. I've used this feature before when my dji go cut out on me, and I was flying blind. The red light definitely helped me spot it. DJI is currently working with me on this problem, so that's how come I'm seeing if this is a widespread issue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers