P4P + bugs has got me spooked

Reaction score
I'm afraid to fly because the drone is so buggy! I think a lot of the bugs is due to the fact that I have a P4P+ with the integrated controlled which I must use the DJI Go 4 app and not the previous release of the app which I do with my other drones and those seem to be fine. And I see a lot of people have crashes on P4P+... UGH.

I'm afraid to fly because the drone is so buggy! I think a lot of the bugs is due to the fact that I have a P4P+ with the integrated controlled which I must use the DJI Go 4 app and not the previous release of the app which I do with my other drones and those seem to be fine. And I see a lot of people have crashes on P4P+... UGH.
And what about all the people having no problems with their P4p+?
I'm unaware of a lot of people have crashes on P4P+.
There are always some people having trouble with something on the forum but concentrating on their issues, you miss the bigger picture of everyone else with no problems to post about.
The Go 4 app is just fine in my P4pro and I can't see anything to be concerned about with it.

Hi yeh i get put off to when readin,,i got phanton 3std phantom 3 4k and phantom 4 plus couple others,,,,which one is gona do the flyaway,,,only a matta off time

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl