Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

1. russellk

I’ve had two P4P’s for over a year and one of mine developed serious cracks on two arms. NO impacts, no crashes, nothing! Anyone else?

Attached Files:

2. MotorCycle-Man

No doubt....that oval vent has to be a weak point in the engine pod and I hope that you get some much needed answers....have you maintained good balanced props..No concrete scratches or strikes ect ! I always check the balance on "new" Dji props as i have found some to be slightly out of balance !

3. Mr. T's Drones

Glad you posted the pics. Will cause me to look closer in the future.

4. lolo780

It's normal for phantom shells to crack, see it all the time. Good thing is the lower shells are cheap and can be changed easily.

5. Timinator

Which firmware are you using or had you been using when you noticed the cracks? Many had problems the last few months with vibration causing cracking. Didn't upgrade my aircraft to it but I believe it was the firmware that came out in February or March.