P4p battery

Reaction score
just received my p4p and when I push the button in on the battery I have four green bars like it is fully charged. Is this ok? I thought it was supposed to come about half charged. I put it in the drone and turned my rc and go 4 app on then turned the drone on and it showed that I had 92% charge in the battery. Can the charger plug be inserted into the battery in either direction? When I plug it into the charger all the lights on the battery stay off is that because it is close to full charge? Thanks

It's ok to have 92% charged battery but before you fly charge them to 100%.

If the batteries are 95% or more charged, plugging them to charger will not start charging them. If you want to top off the charge, switch the battery on and then connect to charger.

It's ok to have 92% charged battery but before you fly charge them to 100%.

If the batteries are 95% or more charged, plugging them to charger will not start charging them. If you want to top off the charge, switch the battery on and then connect to charger.
Ok thanks can the charger plug be put into the battery in either direction? It seems to fit if you plug it in unplug it flip it over and plug it back in. Like there is no polarity difference is that right?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers