P4P battery in P4, check charges/health

Reaction score
I've recently been offered a P4P battery that is unused. When in the p4, go only shows the serial number but nothing as to the number of times charged, just a blank space.

It's this normal, and if not it's there another way to check times charged/health etc?

I've recently been offered a P4P battery that is unused. When in the p4, go only shows the serial number but nothing as to the number of times charged, just a blank space.

It's this normal, and if not it's there another way to check times charged/health etc?
Could look at airdata app for healthy drones,,,5 sec press on batt and so many lights light up,,1 to 4 ,, 4 exellent 3 good 2 tired 1 new batt

Just Google airdata,log in or register ,,,it might show here
Screenshot_20190404-104117.jpg

Just Google airdata,log in or register ,,,it might show here
Airdata doesn't seem to show battery stats on free accounts anymore.
Battery charges to all 4 lights.
Anyone confirm if go should show more data when battery in a p4 standard?
I am using an older go version as didn't wanna risk anymore firmware upgrades. It can obviously read the battery as shows the serial number.

Airdata doesn't seem to show battery stats on free accounts anymore.
Battery charges to all 4 lights.
Anyone confirm if go should show more data when battery in a p4 standard?
I am using an older go version as didn't wanna risk anymore firmware upgrades. It can obviously read the battery as shows the serial number.
It can obviously read the serial number- yes.... Seems that way.

Firmware/app version incompatibility may be your issue here.

Firmware/app version incompatibility may be your issue here.
Possibly and probably, I tried tonight with the latest go app and notice they've removed the 'manufacture date' from the app. Shows charged 0 times.
Litchi shows battery life as '0' which does worry me.
I'm asking as have been offered the battery by a friend, he says has only been charged 'a couple of times', tbh it is possible he never charged it, but I'd like to see some readable stats on the battery.
Anything likely to be logged in litchi, log files etc, I've tried looking but can't locate them in the file system (Android)
One off topic peculiarity I had was running DJI go, it rebooted my S9 (twice). Very odd.
Do I accept (and trust) the battery? It charges fine, powers the bird fine but haven't flown with it yet...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl