P4P+ and Dronedeploy

Reaction score
I have a P4P+ and would like to load dronedeploy onto it for mapping missions. Just curious if anyone has figured out to make dronedeploy work on the GL300E controller ?

I already downloaded the APK file and installed dronedeploy but when I tried to run it, it says it needs google play services in order to work.

Thanks in advance.

I have a P4P+ and would like to load dronedeploy onto it for mapping missions. Just curious if anyone has figured out to make dronedeploy work on the GL300E controller ?
Sorry to give you the bad news but despite the P4pro+ being out for nearly two years now, no-one has been able to run DroneDeploy on it.
But if you buy an ordinary P4 pro controller (if you have the original a V2.0 controller isn't compatible) you can run DroneDeploy and any of the other 3rd party apps that don't run on the + model.

Sorry to give you the bad news but despite the P4pro+ being out for nearly two years now, no-one has been able to run DroneDeploy on it.
But if you buy an ordinary P4 pro controller (if you have the original a V2.0 controller isn't compatible) you can run DroneDeploy and any of the other 3rd party apps that don't run on the + model.
That is what I thought, was just hoping by now someone had figured out a way. Guess I will be buying another controller. Thx

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers