P4k no power to camera please someone tell me what needs replaced

Reaction score
Camera don't do nothing when I turn on it was crashed and gps got smashed into black box on board. But there is no cracks or damage to board or box. I'm replacing wifi cable that got smashed and already got a brand new camera. Also purchased new gps. When I turn on connects app to controller but not aircraft to app and no controller serial number in app. Also when I connect app says gimble disconnected but when I disconnect it says normal

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Last edited:
Camera don't do nothing when I turn on it was crashed and gps got smashed into black box on board. But there is no cracks or damage to board or box. I'm replacing wifi cable that got smashed and already got a brand new camera. Also purchased new gps. When I turn on connects app to controller but not aircraft to app and no controller serial number in app. Also when I connect app says gimble disconnected but when I disconnect it says normal

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Sorry, this is a Pro/Adv forum so I don't know much about the P3S/4k models. I think that the P3S and 4k connect to the RC however, not directly to the app as you noted.
Have you tried the linking procedure?

If any of the Pro/Adv readers here know more about the P4k model, please correct me immediately.

Also, try posting your issue in the P3S/4k forum. You might have more luck with replies.

Good luck!

EDIT: The mods moved this thread to the P3S/4k forum.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj