P4 vs P3 fell from the Sky

Reaction score
I know that we are reading more threads " P4 fell from the sky" than "P3 fell from the sky" but this might be due to the number of P4 flying is greater than P3 flying.

Moreover, this might be random or something like that.

However, I have the impression that a drone that its firmware is under improvement is more prone to failures.

what do you think ?

what do you think ?
The most important consideration is how many fall-from-the sky events there are and what proportion this represents of the number of Phatnoms out there.
Some may be a result of launching with a low battery, others might be a random hardware failure.
Very few (if any) would have anything to do with firmware.

I know that we are reading more threads " P4 fell from the sky" than "P3 fell from the sky" but this might be due to the number of P4 flying is greater than P3 flying.

Moreover, this might be random or something like that.

However, I have the impression that a drone that its firmware is under improvement is more prone to failures.

what do you think ?

I would think that there are a lot more p3's flying. Walmart still sells new p3s's for $599 I believe. My local Walmart has them in the camera section.

I would think that there are a lot more p3's flying. Walmart still sells new p3s's for $599 I believe. My local Walmart has them in the camera section.
I agreed, there are more P3 owners than P4... Just because you will never going to find a P4 for $399. The cheaper the drone is, more affordable to own. Besides that, I don't see many P3 falling from the sky, unless it hit something or the battery is malfunctioning. I have 33 flights with my standard and is still working like new.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj