P4 V2 with Litchi

i tried it today and ‘disconnected’ appeared at top of litchi screen, camera link/image was displayed on iPhone/monitor however no commands were active

Friday June 8th...
Litchi hasn't been updated to work with V2.0 yet...

And won't be for a long time. DJI has no plans currently to release the SDK for V2.

Where did you hear that? I don’t buy it.

People said the same thing about SDK support for the Mavic Air yet they did.

Why would they not? Apps like Drone Deploy and similar boost sales for DJI.

Where did you hear that? I don’t buy it.

People said the same thing about SDK support for the Mavic Air yet they did.

Why would they not? Apps like Drone Deploy and similar boost sales for DJI.
I didnt say they would never do it just no current plans. They dont even have their own products working with V2 yet. Hpw long was it for the Mavic Air SDK?

I didnt say they would never do it just no current plans. They dont even have their own products working with V2 yet. Hpw long was it for the Mavic Air SDK?
It was released ~ 4/12/18, ~ 2.5 months after release of the MA.

It was released ~ 4/12/18, ~ 2.5 months after release of the MA.
Well perhaps we will see it in 2-3 months but they still haven't fixed their goggles to work with the V2, or the DJI Assistant Software. I wrote them a few weeks ago and they said no current plans. Wrote again last week no response.

This email JUST ARRIVED in my box....let's hope they stick to this...

khzpd.jpg

Next couple of weeks!! We need these for the mapping functions so why did they bother to release the P4 Pro v2 without even their own GS Pro app to use with it? Its basically just a manually flyable copter now with very basic functions.

This email JUST ARRIVED in my box....let's hope they stick to this...

khzpd.jpg

I was pretty disappointed yesterday when I tried to use Maps Made Easy with my v2.0 and wasn't able to due to the SDK not being released. Let's hope they stick to this schedule and get it out soon.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik