P4 suddenly stops recording?

Reaction score
I haven't dug to deep into this yet but pretty much every flight my P4 does the beep and then just stops video recording on its own? It can happen multiple times during a flight.
There's no problems just pushing record again and start over but it's pretty annoying...
It's the same SD card I used in my old P3a bit this never happened on the P3.
Anyone have a clue?

Try reinstalling DJI GO.

Try reinstalling DJI GO.
I'm using Go 2.8 on a Nexus 7 2013 and 3.1 on a Nexus 6p with the same result :S
Used the N7 with the same version on the P3a without problems.
I'll try with a different SD card next time to begin with :)

It's different every time, it can be 5sec or 5min :p Yeah I'll try to format in the P4 but I think I did that already.

Just tried a different SD card and it worked perfect! So it seems like the P4 needs a better card than the P3a :p

There is a setting on recording lengrh in mb somewhere in the dji go app it defaults to 4mb i think and can be changed.

Sent from my SM-N910V using PhantomPilots mobile app
4 millibits (4 mb) wouldn't even record a single frame of video. The Phantom will normally stop recording after 4 GB (gigabytes), then will start recording again. OP: glad you got it figured out.

@KCBadger - just giving you some grief, no offense intended.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nisse Järnet
it's cool pharm, I meant I meant gigabizzles not mizzlebits. [emoji929]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
1480382343872.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using PhantomPilots mobile app

It's a bad card, I had exact problem with a card I had used for months, then started same problem, it will work in my computer but not on the P4.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31