P4 standard firmware and GS pro issue

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Been trying to fly some waypoint missons with GS pro the last few days and I always use 'capture by distance interval'

For some reason when I go to upload the mission GS pro tells me that my aircraft does not have the correct firmware and it cant use this capture method. Time interval works.

Aircraft firmware: 01.02.0602

GS pro app version: 1.2.0 (2098)

Help...

Blake

Blake you should give Litchi a try! With Litchi, you can preplan your route at home, in comfort, save it and later when you want to fly it, simply load it! It is amazing. You don't have to prefly the mission, just plot it out on your monitor and do all the hard work at your leisure. I was cautious using it the first time but it worked perfectly and has every since ()November 2016) I never tried waypoints on DJI GO app but from what I have read, you have to actually fly to the waypoints and then save them. With Litchil you can select your waypoints, add or delete them, modify them easily as to altitude, speed, camera orientation, and several other options. With Litchi after you save the mission, you can then modify it however you want to and save it as another mission with a different name. AND, with Mission Hub, you can create a mission on one device and recall it on another. It's great.
Hope you have good luck with it.
Jim
WA5TEF

Hi Jim,

I'm at the end of a mining project so just trying to stick with what I know for now. May change down the line.

You can setup missions without flying a boundary. But flying the boundary is by far the easiest way to set it up when you have set out your ground control.

Thanks anyway

Blake, yeah you should fly what you like and know best. Keep Litchi in mind should DJIGO ever start crashing like mind did.
Happy flying!
Jim
WA5TEF

Thanks mate!

If anyone else out there is using GS pro with a standard P4 can you see if you can upload your mission with 'by equal distance' enabled??? Needs to have latest firmware and lasted software release of GS pro. Any help appreciated.

Blake

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl