P4 Satellite View

Reaction score
The map on my IPad stopped showing the satellite and hybrid views. When I try to view these two views it only show a black screen.

The map on my IPad stopped showing the satellite and hybrid views.
You must be connected to the internet to get maps. OR, you can cache these to your device while connected, then disable the wi-fi and maps will be stored on the device.

You must be connected to the internet to get maps. OR, you can cache these to your device while connected, then disable the wi-fi and maps will be stored on the device.

The views have been working for the past 2 years. When I tried to fly yesterday the map views were gone.

The views have been working for the past 2 years. When I tried to fly yesterday the map views were gone.
Have you been using the same device over this period? Possibly, you previously had a cellular connection. You must have wi-fi or cellular for map views.

Yes this is the same device, I few my drone on Monday and everything was fine. But yesterday the satellite and hybrid views were gone. The basic map view is still showing on the IPad.

The basic map view is still showing on the IPad.
This sounds like there was an update and your app settings were reset. Check the app for the settings and verify that first.

The map on my IPad stopped showing the satellite and hybrid views. When I try to view these two views it only show a black screen.

I had something similar. Updated the Go 4 app on my P4P+ Tuesday. Went in today to see if the update fixed a few of my previous issues and my map view was gone. Shows a map of the world, but does not pinpoint my location. I had the controller's wifi on and connected to my 300mbs network and still nothing. I might need to turn my wifi off and on (the controller) and see if that works.

Did you by any chance check to ensure you have an internet connection?

I had something similar. Updated the Go 4 app on my P4P+ Tuesday. Went in today to see if the update fixed a few of my previous issues and my map view was gone. Shows a map of the world, but does not pinpoint my location. I had the controller's wifi on and connected to my 300mbs network and still nothing. I might need to turn my wifi off and on (the controller) and see if that works.

Did you by any chance check to ensure you have an internet connection?
Thanks, I needed to update the IPad. It's working fine now.

Reactions: Dan AISCF

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4