P4 --- Rock Solid Hover

My P3A hovers as good as that unless it's 2-4 feet off the ground. Then it tends to dance just s bit. [emoji3]
No shrug here. Just stating a small fact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty similar to my P3P above 2 feet.. I absolutely walk up to it just like that video.. Will be cool to see the difference when I get my P4

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Doesn't look like there is much wind, in no wind my p3p is similar

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

My P3P, while hovering I could push the legs and it would stay in place. I'm sure when my P4 comes in I'll be able to do the same. Wish I had a video of it. I would push it hard and you could hear the motors spin faster to counter my push and it would rock but come right back to its position.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Are they starting to ship? How someone who looks like a regular customer get one already?

My P3P hovers just as good as that, especially when their is no wind. I would have liked to seem them park it in the air for 2-3 minutes and let it hover

Yea right, I have had a P1-- P2 Vision, and a P3A, and while they all were decent, none hovered as well as the Phantom in this video.
Enjoy your P2V

have p3p and p3s now

when I had my v2 Vision plus with 4mm gps and totally level IMU --

it just SAT STILL period, no movement
wish my 3's did as well

My p3p hovered like that on earlier firmwares... I just got more and more bugs as I climbed the firmware ladder.

My P3Pro also, still is rock steady, has been from day one though. Never a quiver or quaver... ;-)

RedHotPoker

Reactions: AUSPETE

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4