P4 remote udate failure all white lights

Reaction score
I was updating my phantom 4 and remote today. The app crashed while updating and the remote sat there beeping for what seemed like a long time. I remembed seeing that it would take 10 minutes before hitting update. I couldnt get the app to open back to the progress screen. After a few minutes i turned the drone off. This seems to have been a really bad move. As now i only have to hit the button once to turn it on. All the lights are white and it will not reset using the C1,C2 and Shudder method. Im at a loss for what to do. I was not aware that i am able to refrain from taking these updates. I have had the go app not allow me to fly until updating it, so i assumed these firmware updates were required as well. I had planned to fly today and now its turned into a 3 hour update process instead. Ugh. Please help.
aac63f50a71c73dfaece574fc13aa990.jpg

I was updating my phantom 4 and remote today. The app crashed while updating and the remote sat there beeping for what seemed like a long time. I remembed seeing that it would take 10 minutes before hitting update. I couldnt get the app to open back to the progress screen. After a few minutes i turned the drone off. This seems to have been a really bad move. As now i only have to hit the button once to turn it on. All the lights are white and it will not reset using the C1,C2 and Shudder method. Im at a loss for what to do. I was not aware that i am able to refrain from taking these updates. I have had the go app not allow me to fly until updating it, so i assumed these firmware updates were required as well. I had planned to fly today and now its turned into a 3 hour update process instead. Ugh. Please help.
aac63f50a71c73dfaece574fc13aa990.jpg
I am having that same problem with my phantom 3A. How did sending the remote go? Have you received it back yet and was it successful? I was hoping there would be a simpler fix because the c1 c2 etc formula didn't work for me either.
Thanks

I am having that same problem with my phantom 3A. How did sending the remote go? Have you received it back yet and was it successful? I was hoping there would be a simpler fix because the c1 c2 etc formula didn't work for me either.
Thanks
They were GREAT about it. Sending it in took about 2 weeks and it didn't cost me anything. It fixed the issue.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl