P4 Registration

RPP

Reaction score
Website
www.parrikar.com
I don't see any link on the DJI website to register my P4. Is registration automatic?

If your Phantom is brand new, you will be prompted to register it in DJI GO when you try to use it.

Reactions: RPP
If your Phantom is brand new, you will be prompted to register it in DJI GO when you try to use it.

And yet none of my purchases activated this way show up under my account when I login anywhere that I can find. How can we indeed that we have registered the products we supposedly registered during activation? I know this is true for my P3P, my P4, my Aspire and now my Osmo. None of them show up.

Can you help?

Yes, there should have been a clear confirmation somewhere in our account profile that shows the products registered.

WilsonFlyer, you will probably need to contact DJI support to confirm since they offer no list anywhere.

None of mine are there. Never have been. "Purchased" is the only place that looks logical to me and they are not there.

The only thing I see is a "store" account and that's what I've logged in to. I've never purchased anything direct from them. Where are you guys seeing your stuff???

Would somebody tell me where to login and where to go because I don't see anything. Make sure you're seeing yours NOT purchased direct and simply registered at first power-on first please. Apples to apples would be nice. ;)

I don't see my craft listed anywhere either, and I bought my P4 directly from DJI. My P3P was bought from Drones Plus in Vegas a year ago, I don't it listed also. However I do see all of the accessories I've bought from DJI.

It would seem logical DJI provide a list of craft you bought, not just accessories. Seems strange they don't.

This makes me wonder, if I sell one of my craft, how do I DE-REGISTER it at DJI from having my name associated with it since I don't own it anymore? Kinda like a car registration, how to I get released from liability? I guess my only way to prove I don't own it is to get the buyer to sign a receipt with ID, in case the FAA ever called me about an incident.

Well, good, I guess? Apparently I'm not the only one at least.

I had been wondering for exactly the same reason. I have a P3P with hardly any hours on it that I'd like to sell, but I'd really like to be able to transfer it with DJI when I do.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1