P4 props

Reaction score
Chipped my first P4 prop yesterday. Are the P4 props unique to this platform? If not then the question is what other props will fit?

The P4 props are unique to this platform -- meaning they will not fit on other types of quadcopters. As for using 3rd party props, it's not a good idea. DJI props were designed for the P4, tested extensively, and work well. Furthermore, using 3rd party props could void your warranty if you crash.

Other than buying directly from Dji, how can you identify a real prop from a counterfeit?

You won't have a problem if you buy props from an authorized DJI dealer -- like RotorLogic on Amazon.

I went the carbon prop way....removed the twist lock on and went threaded with orings as well. Now I can install any P3 blade...even Best Buy sells carbon P3 blades

You changed your P4 to P3 blades? Not s good idea

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Btw, prop for set of 3's.....6.99
19.99 for 4's

I'm sure it will crash at some point and DJI will blame me for whatever reason

How many crash with originals?....non?

Every one with Carbon crashes?

Could you provide the link that explains why not to use carbon on a p4.....thanks

I showed both prop sets to a mechanical engineer today.....he saw no difference besides the connecting point.....props were identical

I don't see how you mounted P3 blades on a P4, without changing the motors. The threaded part on the P3 is permanently part of the motor housing?

Interesting... I don't see why you would do that. CF blades are cool. But.... They make a stiffer flight. I think they put more stress on the body.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub