P4 Pro+. No signal after firmware update.

Reaction score
I did a firmware update on my P4 P+ today. It updated just fine with no issues, but I now have no signal (no picture). Everything was working fine before the update. Everything else works--I can still fly it & the camera works as normal-just no picture. I tried a second update (refresh) & even downgraded back to the previous firmware, but all to no avail.

I relinked the RC to the AC but that made no difference. On the AC, the lights on the battery end are flashing green & the lights on the camera end are steady red. The light on the RC is flickering quite fast & alternating between red & green. I phoned the dealer who I bought all of my four Phantoms from over the years but unfortunately he doesn't know any more than I do, lol. Any ideas, anyone?

Which firmware did you update? How did you install the update?

I updated to V01.05.0300 by connecting to PC & using DJI Assistant 2. It took about 15 minutes & finished with '100%--Update completed'. The light on the remote was previously flashing green & red very fast but I just tried it again & it is now blinking red slowly, & beeping.

Reactions: dclifton
Did you update the firmware on the remote controller?

If needed, here are instructions for updating the firmware on the P4P+ remote controller:

Could be something different but a few months ago (not after an update) I started having this issue as well. Every time I start my P4P I get "no image transmission signal" and have to wait anywhere from 5 to 10 minutes for it to correct itself. I think it is related to the temperature outside as the warmer it is the faster I get a picture. Just like you, I can do everything as normal I just don't have a picture. It's very annoying and I haven't flown much since it started happening because I worry I will travel somewhere to fly and it won't work at all. I have been looking for an answer with no luck.

I have the same problem with my P2 Vision Plus. Was working perfectly and after couple of months switched on and no picture on my iPhone or iPad. Also tried samsung with no luck. I than done all the upgrades but still the same........I took it to the dealer and after they had it for a long time they quoted me on a new wifi receiver for a ridiculous price and also have to wait a long time. I didn’t order it........but I might just take it back as it might help a few guys out there to fix this problem? That is if it is the wifi receiver as they claim, How can it just stop working? I only used the drone a few times..........

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl