P4 pro firmware update using Samsung S7

Reaction score
Hi guys it says to use a PC for firmware update. I don't own one, is it ok to use my Samsung S7 ?

Hi guys it says to use a PC for firmware update. I don't own one, is it ok to use my Samsung S7 ?
I don't have pro but do all mine with the app,download to your device and update with usb ,I not got pc or computer so have always done this way,,never let me down yet

I should add they recomend pc if possible because of battery settings ,,,another very clever man @sar104 has told me in the past that some features like first batt warning and critical settings aren't always what the dji app displays,which is a bit out there or not what they seem ,I never had any issues but it is what I been told,,don't panic about it,just set up as normal,I don't know why this is but you think what you see on screen is correct but a PC or computer might read something else,,,I had no idea of this till I was told,like I said don't panic ,once again I had no issues ,I just carried on with me 30% and me 10% , ,,,,it does seem rather stupid that this occurs when we all rely on what we see and read from our device from the app,,if he reading in the background I'm sure he can confirm this :) I did find this hard to belive but is correct.....I do a search to find the post

Last edited by a moderator:
Gezz I find it,,,
Screenshot_20180901-193402.jpg
.....see app not always as seems,,,that not right,as I said we rely on this info to stay in the air,

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4