P4 Pro Display?

Reaction score
Has anyone bought the P4 Pro with the display? If so how do you like it? I have an iPad Pro now but that is big. I like the display that comes with the P4 Pro since they say its 2x brighter than most tablets. What are your thoughts?

Last question. The 20mp camera does that have an optical zoom and if so is it only a 2x zoom?

Has anyone bought the P4 Pro with the display? If so how do you like it?
I own one and I'm like it so far. The following video explains the pros and cons in detail:

The 20mp camera does that have an optical zoom and if so is it only a 2x zoom?
The camera only has a digital zoom.

Have it and love it. Less stuff to setup. One less thing to charge. Much neater. No glare. Brightness is great. Clarity is great. Got used to small screen after 2 shoots. (Had an Ipad mini on previous setup.)

Have it and love it. Less stuff to setup. One less thing to charge. Much neater. No glare. Brightness is great. Clarity is great. Got used to small screen after 2 shoots. (Had an Ipad mini on previous setup.)
Did you had a chance to test video feed during 4K filming? Is it solid, no freezing or pixelation?

I normally film at 2.7.
I did a good bit of 4k filming recently when testing out SD cards. No issues at all from the video feed.

WOW!!! Thats great news! I may just go that route with the display.!

Is DroneNerds about the best place to buy from? Ive herd great things about their CS.

This is just me but I set up a friends P4P Plus last weekend. No way would I get used to flying with that small of a screen. My eyes are too old for that small. Holding out for the Crystal Sky Monitor to go with my P4P that hopefully will be released at the NAB Show when I'm there in April. Using Ipad Air2 and love it with the Hoodman screen.

remote with built in screen is very good, however.... you can`t install third party apps... that actually sucks.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20