P4 Power line collision

Reaction score
Took my eye of the ball the other day. I was flying in a field where I have been to on a couple of occasions. Made the mistake of flying backwards and while looking at my screen forgot about the power lines. Appears to be no external damage apart from some marks on what the rotors are attached to. Recalibrated the imu and compass. Is there anything else I should do. I will take it out this weekend and check it out.

Did it totally crash to the ground?
Nothing else damaged?
If not, replace the props and if you have done as you say (recalibrated)
I don't see why you cannot fly.
Check the status on your screen, batteries ,IMU, and compass calibration.
Priority, change the props that are damaged.
This is what I would do and would have no fear to start up and fly.
Possibly there is other suggestions from other forum members who could advise a bit more.
Anyway, I wish you all the best.
B

Took my eye of the ball the other day. I was flying in a field where I have been to on a couple of occasions. Made the mistake of flying backwards and while looking at my screen forgot about the power lines. Appears to be no external damage apart from some marks on what the rotors are attached to. Recalibrated the imu and compass. Is there anything else I should do. I will take it out this weekend and check it out.
Do a Gimble calibration aswell just in case camera became offset...:)

It become stuck between the rotary blades and the motors. I managed to free it using the controller. Once free it hovered and I was able to fly it safely to the ground. Two of the motors have what appear to be scorch marks. Props appear ok. I'll do a gimbal calibration and also change props to be on safe side. I did record it but when I attempt to upload on here I get an upload failure. The video is 3 1/2 mins.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers