P4 pilots worcester/malvern Area

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wondering if there any like minded phantom pilots close to me in the uk?

Cheers

Dave

Clearly I'm not close to you, but I would like to see any images/videos you take in the area, because I have Great Malvern ancestors, and I visited there about 20 years ago.

Clearly I'm not close to you, but I would like to see any images/videos you take in the area, because I have Great Malvern ancestors, and I visited there about 20 years ago.

5c0262c33b234d9c6e9a40b3c1f1e96d.jpg
cef55776dd900fc886a2cbe7cd8e76a9.jpg

Good to hear from ya. Here’s couple I took earlier in the year.

Reactions: loonie01
Beautiful. Thanks. Can you get some of the town, specifically Sidmouth House on Worcester Road?

Hey, i'm a P3S owner in Worcester! Where do you normally fly? Was annoyed to see recently there is a form, insurance requirements etc to fly up the Malvern Hills

Hey, i'm a P3S owner in Worcester! Where do you normally fly? Was annoyed to see recently there is a form, insurance requirements etc to fly up the Malvern Hills

What form and insurance is required? just out of interest. Fellow UK Flyer.

There is an R/C flying club that operates from either North or Tank hill area, you often see them sloping on a good day. I'm guessing they had to come to agreement with Malvern Hills so the requirement is probably part of this.
You'd need to be a complete Muppet to fly without insurance in my opinion, so not really a hardship. Especially so in a busy public location like the Malvern Hills.

Sloping?
I'm quite sure my house insurance will cover the material damage side of things. Liability may not be covered though. I mainly fly at a private farm though so less risk. May consider if I can find cheap enough cover.

Hi all Worcester/ Malvern pilots!! I'm looking for someone to take a couple of a risk photos for me in north Worcester... only need about 5 would need to be about 30m high I think.... can any help? Happy to pay! Cheers tomtimtom

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik