P4 - OP3 connection problems

Reaction score
Hi.
I have a P4 and a One plus 3. When start up the drone and RC and plug the phone in, there is a 20-80% chance the phone can connect to the drone depending on factors I don't know. I can see that the RC has a fine connection to the drone.
It doesn't matter if I use DJI go or lichi.
That means I have to restart a lot of times before I can begin to fly. Very frustrating! Anyone who had/has similar problems?

Thanks!

Hi.
I have a P4 and a One plus 3. When start up the drone and RC and plug the phone in, there is a 20-80% chance the phone can connect to the drone depending on factors I don't know. I can see that the RC has a fine connection to the drone.
It doesn't matter if I use DJI go or lichi.
That means I have to restart a lot of times before I can begin to fly. Very frustrating! Anyone who had/has similar problems?

Thanks!
Hi,

Yes I do. I have the same issue as you. I swtiched on USB debugging and it seems to work a bit better. I'm not using the original rom but a custom one that i found on xda. But it happens to with my K1 shield so I think the main reason is again with the DJi stuff....

Alright. But I guess the problem will fixed if I switched out the phone.
I've experienced that having a good internet connection on the phone caused the problem to occur more rarely.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20