P4 not connecting to iPad 2

Reaction score
I have connected my iPad 2 to the controller, turned on the controller and P4, and turned on the current application. However, it says there is no connection to the P4. As a result, the dashboard will not appear.

Any ideas why this is a problem?

Thanks.

It says there is no connection? Says where exactly?

In the DJI Pro Application, on the initial screen. Instead of allowing me to connect to the camera, it only allows me to select "How to Connect". When I attempt to select the program for practice, it says the application is not connected.

make sure that no other app is turned on and using usb, then when phantom remote is on and phantom.. plus the go app screen.. then disconnect the usb lead and put back 2 secs later so it will then reset live connection

make sure that no other app is turned on and using usb, then when phantom remote is on and phantom.. plus the go app screen.. then disconnect the usb lead and put back 2 secs later so it will then reset live connection
I had given up and used my phone, which worked fine. That said, after I upgraded the firmware on the controller and quad, I had had problems connecting the phone, which were fixed by following your advice. Thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl