P4 Micro SD Card Question

Reaction score
Hi guys just a quick one..

I've looked at a few threads regarding which SD cards are best for the phantoms but not many threads on which are best for the P4..

I will be using it to shoot mainly 4k footage and if the expensive cards are to advanced for the phantom I'd rather get a few of the cheaper cards if they work well. What cards would you recommend and also is there a size limit for the micro sd card in the phantom?

Thanks

the size limit is 64gb but I would recommend getting a few 32gb cards. I got a few of these for $17 each, they are very fast and make it so I don't have to wait long at all after each HDR photo. Getting the data off the card is quick too.
Some people are using these micro sd card holders, green means you can use it and red means it is waiting to be processed:
Amazon.com: Micro SD Card Organiser (Green): Computers & Accessories

I personally don't need that many cards though

Attachments

• Micro SD Card.JPG
    Micro SD Card.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 434
the size limit is 64gb but I would recommend getting a few 32gb cards. I got a few of these for $17 each, they are very fast and make it so I don't have to wait long at all after each HDR photo. Getting the data off the card is quick too.
Some people are using these micro sd card holders, green means you can use it and red means it is waiting to be processed:
Amazon.com: Micro SD Card Organiser (Green): Computers & Accessories

I personally don't need that many cards though

I'm running a 128gb Lexar in a P4 without issues.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm running a 128gb Lexar in a P4 without issues.

Really, that is good to know because I never did try a bigger SD card and DJI themselves said 64gb was the max. I don't think I would ever want to use such a large card but it is good to know.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    233 KB · Views: 434
I got it for $20 cheaper than the 64gb due to a pricing mix up so that was purely my reasoning - they limited me to only one though. No problems with it in a P4 and an Osmo.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik