P4 Hardcase with Props on..

Reaction score
Looking for a hardcase for my future P4 with props on, i have the goprofessional for my P2 with props on and there is no wheels which i like, but all im finding now are versions with wheels.. And id like to keep props on vs always taking them off.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

The Microraptor Pro case will work. Go Professional should also have their props-on case available soon too.

47aa58bdadaebeba0a553f2c735d961e.jpg

Here is another one from Pelican.

****! That pelican one looks nice!! Is it wheel-less.. Any more pics/price.. Thats very simple i like it.

Like most ill have the drone, remote, ipad, props, and batts.. Maybe a gopro session if anything else.

Looking for a hardcase for my future P4 with props on, i have the goprofessional for my P2 with props on and there is no wheels which i like, but all im finding now are versions with wheels.. And id like to keep props on vs always taking them off.

Thanks in advance!

I really like my Microraptor Pro Wheeled Case.
The top foam piece comes out and the other side has cuts to fit 8 P4 props, very nice case.
Also the clear plastic dowels are great at holding the props in place, kind of hard to see in the picture, they are near the hub of each prop, on the outside half. Holds the charger and a lot of batteries too. And my Apple Air 2 fits the slot very nicely. So everything I need is there and ready to travel.
IMG_5724.JPG

Last edited:
This is my own. I had it just over a week and it's great. Very solid, tough yet light weight. Open and closing/locking the latches feel really good and secure.

Reactions: Matthewkort
I really like my Microraptor Pro Wheeled Case.
The top foam piece comes out and the other side has cuts to fit 8 P4 props, very nice case.
Also the clear plastic dowels are great at holding the props in place, kind of hard to see in the picture, they are near the hub of each prop, on the outside half. Holds the charger and a lot of batteries too. And my Apple Air 2 fits the slot very nicely. So everything I need is there and ready to travel.
View attachment 50798
I ordered the same one. Great case and good price.

I just ordered mine from Go Professional cases and they estimate shipment somewhere around the 20th of this month.

I just received my GPC COMPACT wheeled case (props off) and it seems very functional and is supposed to be ok for airline carry-on. Loaded it can get heavy for carrying so I got the wheeled model. The props off configuration allow for a smaller size. I end up taking the props off after every flight for safety reasons plus I frequently power up the copter with the RC to familiarize myself with the inner workings of settings. It's also a good way to discharge the battery onboard if desired without flying the craft; it just takes longer than flight.

I just received my GPC COMPACT wheeled case (props off) and it seems very functional and is supposed to be ok for airline carry-on. Loaded it can get heavy for carrying so I got the wheeled model. The props off configuration allow for a smaller size. I end up taking the props off after every flight for safety reasons plus I frequently power up the copter with the RC to familiarize myself with the inner workings of settings. It's also a good way to discharge the battery onboard if desired without flying the craft; it just takes longer than flight.

Gotcha.

Just needs a few more battery spaces ;)
121658E8-75DE-4F71-AC57-EC137C807382.tif_zpsfl7rl9pd.jpeg

C8762214-11D4-45EC-86E3-4FF263DAF0FB.tif_zpskalh6shv.jpeg

I love my Microraptor Case... I have the backpack too and just swap foam into it...

Attachments

• 1460949860519.jpg
    1460949860519.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 299
  • 1460949961254.jpg
    1460949961254.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 343
  • 1460949981072.jpg
    1460949981072.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 398
  • 1460950009309.jpg
    1460950009309.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 355
Have you carried it on air lines?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj