P4 Flight logs

Reaction score
I am looking for flight logs from the P4 but cant seem to locate any on my sdcard . The directory for the DJI go app only has 2 folders ( Cache , Files ) Files is an empty folder , and cache has a bunch of files in it , but nothing that resembles a log file . Here is the path Tablet\Android\data\dji.pilot .
What would the file type be ? An SRT file ?

I am looking for flight logs from the P4 but cant seem to locate any on my sdcard . The directory for the DJI go app only has 2 folders ( Cache , Files ) Files is an empty folder , and cache has a bunch of files in it , but nothing that resembles a log file . Here is the path Tablet\Android\data\dji.pilot .
Flight logs are in the device ... not on the SD card ... that's where your photos and videos get saved.

Flight logs are in the device ... not on the SD card ... that's where your photos and videos get saved.
...and some other flight logs can also be found on your tablet as FlightLog.txt files, which can be helpful, if the aircraft is not recovered to retrieve the more complete .DAT files, which are stored on a hidden unremoveable microSD card mounted onto the circuit board of the aircraft, accessible through the USB port on the aircraft.

.txt files on an iOS device.

I guess I should have made it clear that I was talking about my tablets memory and not the sdcard on the bird. Thats why I gave the path to where I was looking for the files. My mistake for saying sdcard . Going to fly again today and see if I can locate them. If I had a folder to look in , what would it be ?

Did a search on my tablet while hooked up the computer and found the files I was looking for . Here is the path for mine.
Computer\SAMSUNG-SM-T337A\Tablet\DJI\dji.pilot\FlightRecord .
Hope this helps anyone looking to find their flight records.

Did a search on my tablet while hooked up the computer and found the files I was looking for . Here is the path for mine.
Computer\SAMSUNG-SM-T337A\Tablet\DJI\dji.pilot\FlightRecord .
Hope this helps anyone looking to find their flight records.
It's a .TXT file, even on Android, right?

Last edited:

Device = tablet or phone
Thanks! I should have known. :cool:
The two different sets of flight logs had me thrown, along with the SD card confusion.

@Fallguy thanks for clearing that up. Finding the flight logs is a tricky thing for a lot of people.

If you're looking for a place to easily store and view all of your flight logs, check us out here: trydash.nvdrones.com. Doarama, Google Maps, battery analytics, airspace information, weather, all included!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj