P4 Falcon Edition

The antenna mods are are definite give-away that this is not a DJI initiated offering.
This has to be a 3rd-party upgrade package (DroneWorld???).

Reactions: BigAl07
Phantom4FalconEd_ScrnShot_zpsurclcczz.jpg
I'd be willing to be that is simply a Drone World "Modified" package to entice those who want (and can afford) to buy all the best upgrades in one package.

You've gotta give them credit they went all-out with skins, FPV goggles and everything in one neat package. I imagine the price is going to be pretty steep.

Yup.

Yes and VERY DECEIVING, DJI should put a stop to that if they are an official dealer.

Why is that deceiving? Dealers of all types of products repackage and make "Special Editions". Automotive, Musical Instruments, etc... Why is it deceiving if Drone World repackages a P4 into a deluxe kit and calls it "Falcon Edition"?

I found Lightbridge with antenna mods renamed as "Firebridge" to be deceiving.

Why is that deceiving? Dealers of all types of products repackage and make "Special Editions". Automotive, Musical Instruments, etc... Why is it deceiving if Drone World repackages a P4 into a deluxe kit and calls it "Falcon Edition"?
I thought it was a new DJI release, with Drone World going on and such just misleading to me. My opinion.

I honestly hate the skin ...but I like the tech ...the boosters are built into the controller so you can charge just the DJI remote and a case that is cut so the modded controller fits...3K is kinda steep but I wouldn't step over the line and say it's overpriced.

Only 3 easy payments of $3333.33.

I have the P4 Falcon Edition package
No matter what peeps say this is an awesome package
Long Rang Video 7km
Very fast 50-60 mph
Very nice case custom case
Paired with my DJI googles this set is awesome
Love mine!

My op!

May sell to get Inspire?

Taking Offers!

Recent Posts