P4 Disconnects Midflight

Reaction score
So, I take off with current version of firmware and app. Midflight my app says disconnected and tells me a firmware update is required. Good thing I was LOS because I had no video feed. Went in plugged it into computer and the assistant tells me I am on the current version of the firmware. I don't like glitches like that given the money I paid for my P4. Any ideas? There are similar threads to mine with no feel good answers.

Paul

So, I take off with current version of firmware and app. Midflight my app says disconnected and tells me a firmware update is required. Good thing I was LOS because I had no video feed. Went in plugged it into computer and the assistant tells me I am on the current version of the firmware. I don't like glitches like that given the money I paid for my P4. Any ideas? There are similar threads to mine with no feel good answers.

Paul
Hi paul yeh lots of posts around this issue,,i had update needed but pressed to update said i had latest firmware and alert was gone,,,i think someone at DJI has uploaded a bug into our firmware,,best of luck

Yes there have been a number of threads regarding updates during flight. No sure what device you are using but in iOS
, I turn off auto updates and if an update appears when I open the app, I can either run with it or ignore.

Reactions: DocDiggler

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj