P4 disconnected message.

Reaction score
Whichever way I connect , ie Controller then aircraft then Go4, vice versa etc, the Go4 app always says Disconnected.
I then have to unplug USB cable and re-insert which then gives chime sound & connects OK !
Is this normal, as I would like to leave connected all time, not forever having to connect/reconnect.
Happens with my Lenovo 8 pad, and did same with previous Galaxy Note 10. Any thoughts ?

Whichever way I connect , ie Controller then aircraft then Go4, vice versa etc, the Go4 app always says Disconnected.
I then have to unplug USB cable and re-insert which then gives chime sound & connects OK !
Is this normal, as I would like to leave connected all time, not forever having to connect/reconnect.
Happens with my Lenovo 8 pad, and did same with previous Galaxy Note 10. Any thoughts ?
Have you control of p4 when disconect,,ie,,does gimble move from wheel,? Try another usb cord , try setting djigo4 as default app,,under usb configuration,,I'm Samsung but you should be able to set to ask when usb and rc is turned on,,I get another picture
Screenshot_20190210-151645.jpg

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Have you control of p4 when disconect,,ie,,does gimble move from wheel,? Try another usb cord , try setting djigo4 as default app,,under usb configuration,,I'm Samsung but you should be able to set to ask when usb and rc is turned on,,I get another pictureView attachment 108338
Have you control of p4 when disconect,,ie,,does gimble move from wheel,? Try another usb cord , try setting djigo4 as default app,,under usb configuration,,I'm Samsung but you should be able to set to ask when usb and rc is turned on,,I get another pictureView attachment 108338
Tried 3 cables, deleting as many preinstalled apps, and only other apps installed by me are Go4 and Ozzy safety app Can I Fly There !

Yes, on ( bit different settings on my Lenovo) Also tried 3 different cables.Only apps apart from those installed when bought are Go4 and Can I Fly There App( Ozzy safe fly zone info)!

Yes, on ( bit different settings on my Lenovo) Also tried 3 different cables.Only apps apart from those installed when bought are Go4 and Can I Fly There App( Ozzy safe fly zone info)!
OK have suggested this to some other pilots today cause sometimes it works,,even though you say disconected open app and try rc linking again,,might re fresh the system,I stay on for a bit to try work this out

......try some of these ideas
Screenshot_20190211-213803.jpg
Screenshot_20190211-213426.jpg

Sorry I can't comment on Australia maps,,unsure being across the ditch

Can I Fly There is the official safety site put out by the Australian Government CASA (Civil Aviation Safety Authority)

Thanks for suggestions, something to work on, although I think I've tried mos.t
Have any luck,,you could try un linking it and then link again,easy to do just press link button when on and it's unlinked then link it up again see if it help,if can't do through app use a manual reset procedure on rc

On your phone/tablet go to Settings/Apps/Storage/DJI whatever, and delete Data. Go back to the DJI App and sign in again. Lemme know if it helps!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.