P4 connecting to remote

Reaction score
P4 connecting to remote
I an having trouble getting my P4 to connect to the remote, I can start the motors but I have no picture and the I pad says I am disconnected. The light on the remote is flashing red/green very fast and it will not stabilize. I tried to upgrade to the latest DJI GO 4 but it did not seem to work. the last time I had to update I needed to go through all the batteries and the controller, but it did not ask for it this time once the controller started to flash the red/green I tried to go back to the factory default setting but to no avail.

P4 connecting to remote
I an having trouble getting my P4 to connect to the remote, I can start the motors but I have no picture and the I pad says I am disconnected. The light on the remote is flashing red/green very fast and it will not stabilize. I tried to upgrade to the latest DJI GO 4 but it did not seem to work. the last time I had to update I needed to go through all the batteries and the controller, but it did not ask for it this time once the controller started to flash the red/green I tried to go back to the factory default setting but to no avail.
P4 connecting to remote
Heres a light chart ,did you mean a app update or firmware update
15063847621061062086310.jpg

So by the looks of this, I have had a downlink disruption, Does anyone out there know what I need to do to repair this ?
Um you could try reinstall of go4, app and see if that brings up updates required again,not really have to update unless you want to,,normaly now after firmware updates relinking is required,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav