P4 Camera settings

Reaction score
Got my P4 up in there air today and was to excited that I forgot to set my AZ screen recorder to capture . But the other problem was I set my camera to record MP4 at 1080P 120 fps . This is how I use to record on my Gopro Hero 4 black. But when I went to check the video , its already in slow motion. Am I missing something simple here ?

If you recorded at 120fps, and it's playing back in slow motion, than it's likely playing back at 30 or 60fps. Assuming this worked for you before with the GoPro, I suppose it's possible that DJI isn't populating the metadata properly, and your players are just doing what they are told.
MOV or MP4? Wonder if they got it right in one container and not the other. Strange.

Going to install Powerdirector again and upload them there. I had to clear a lot of space on the laptop for all the incoming videos and just did a complete reinstall .

Are you putting the sd card from the drone into the computer and pulling the video that way? That's the only way you can do it. Don't transfer wireless via the remote.

Chances are your computer can't keep up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers