p4 battery problem

Reaction score
Just purchased an other P4 that has been in a crash. My second crash purchase. The the crash was a slow motion crash into the guy wife's car. The wife put pressure on the guy to get rid of it before he did serious damage. Now that I have it put new props on it, upgraded the firmware and calibrated the IMU. Bird files great. The battery that came with it had about 50% charge.

He is the problem, when I put the battery on charge the it would not accept a charge. I have the following indications on the battery, the light behind the on/off button is on solid and the number one LED is flashing at about twice a second rate. The battery is cool. I may have missed it in the manual but I can not find what this combination of lights mean. The battery has 31 cycles on it.
What I have tried, on almost every battery that I have had problem with I have been able to get it back in to action by letting it discharge below 5% and charging. This did not fix this one.
Question is was this damage due to the impact, which was described a drifting into the fender of a parked car, this one did not have any damage except for the props or what is causing the problem??

Does the charger work on another battery? If you don't have another battery the output voltage should be about 17.5v dc. One thing that used to work on older batteries was to try a forced charge by pressing the on button for a few seconds when it is pluged in to the charger.

Does the charger work on another battery? If you don't have another battery the output voltage should be about 17.5v dc. One thing that used to work on older batteries was to try a forced charge by pressing the on button for a few seconds when it is pluged in to the charger.
I have a dozen or so other p4 and p4p batteries that all charge. I have tried the stock charger and the 4 slot charger made by venom. All the other batteries charge.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4