P4 - Android or iOS

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I'm going to get a dedicated tablet for the P4 - does it make any difference which flavour?

I noticed that certain features of the LITCHI app are not supported on the iOS platform, though the iPad Mini seems to be popular.

Also which size - mini or full size tablet ?

Thoughts anyone?

You can find a list of recommended and commonly used tablets here.

As far as the flavor, it does not matter if you're going to use DJI GO. If you plan on using 3rd party apps, then review them to figure out which are making Anroid/Apple software. Not all 3rd party developers are developing for both platforms.

As for Litchi, the Android version is more mature at this point. I suppose they are working on adding the missing features to the Apple version of their app though.

You can find a list of recommended and commonly used tablets here.

As far as the flavor, it does not matter if you're going to use DJI GO. If you plan on using 3rd party apps, then review them to figure out which are making Anroid/Apple software. Not all 3rd party developers are developing for both platforms.

As for Litchi, the Android version is more mature at this point. I suppose they are working on adding the missing features to the Apple version of their app though.
Litchi not yet updated for P4 in the Google Play Store .

I only own Litchi. I prefer DJI GO, but Litchi comes in handy when you want to be able to setup waypoint missions from the ground.

Reactions: Fallguy
I only own Litchi. I prefer DJI GO, but Litchi comes in handy when you want to be able to setup waypoint missions from the ground.
SOrry deleted my post when I wanted to quote you . You havent tried DJI ultimate flight ? Maybe I will start a new thread on this.

No. I've never tried it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.