P4 Advanced Owners Unite!

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just bought my new bird :D I decided to go with the P4A since I don't think I'll be needing the 5.4ghz and the extra sensors much. I've only flown it a bit in my local park, but I still have yet to use this device to it's full potential. I'm previously coming from a P3S, so this is a huge upgrade.

I don't see many new P4A owners? Anyone else own one? What has been your experience to far? Let us know!

1504767531459.jpg

I have one as well and am pretty pleased with it so far. Only used it to do a job for our local AA baseball team so far. I also have a P4 that I've used for recreation for about a year. I'll move to using my P4A for that too and use my P4 as a back up. Also, I like your BOTW avatar. Great game!!!

I have one as well and am pretty pleased with it so far. Only used it to do a job for our local AA baseball team so far. I also have a P4 that I've used for recreation for about a year. I'll move to using my P4A for that too and use my P4 as a back up. Also, I like your BOTW avatar. Great game!!!
Thank you! I'm in love with that game. I used to play it for 4 hours a day but I have stopped since ive been setting up the new drone.

Welcome to the club. Mine is a year old and it has been very reliable (except in March when I ignored the firmware update) and has been all over the world and still looks and works like new!

I love my Phantom 4.... [emoji173]️

Reactions: PapiGordo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31